We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.27. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
New Printer Support
- CR-10 Series with SKR E3 Series Boards
- CR-10 Series with V427 Board
- Dual Extrusion Setup for MKS SGen L V2 Board
- Allow for larger ZOffset Range (-5 now is -10)
- Remove Nested Zip Files for STL Pack
- Update EZBoard Binaries to 2.27
This release is still using
Marlin 188.8.131.52 as
Marlin 2.0.8 was released hours before posting this release.
There is no ETA on updating to Marlin 2.0.8, I will be done when it is done. If you wish to see our branch updated quicker, make a Pull Request.