We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.33. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
- Fixed Z Probe Wizard not working
- Locked TMCStepper Library to 0.7.1 to fix compile issues with 0.7.2
- Added config option for CR-10 V3 (aka CR-10 V2 + Direct Drive)
- Re-added SKR E3 Mini Board support
- Updated EZBoard Lite V1.X Binaries to 2.33