We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.35. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
New Board Support
- EZBoard V2 Added
- DIY Config will be released after launch
- Changed Z fade height default from 10mm to 2mm
- Lowered Default E Driver Current for TMC Powered Boards
- EZBoard V1.X Binaries Updated
- EZBoard V2.X Binaries Updated
NOTE: Aside from the new board support, there is nothing noteworthy of this release.