TH3D Studio, LLC is hiring a Level 1 Shipping and Assembly Associate. Come work in a casual environment for a local small business. Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, and relaxed sense of humor.
Must be willing and able to adhere to instructions given in a fast-paced environment. Accuracy and efficiency are paramount, ability to follow exact instructions required. Must be 18 years of age or older.
High school diploma or GED required. Must have own reliable transportation. No experience necessary, training will be provided however basic hand tool and assembly skills, warehouse experience are a plus. Ability to stand on feet all day, lift up to 50lb.
Compensation and Hours
- Hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- This is a part-time position at 30 hours a week
- Compensation – $12-15/hr
- Primary responsibility is completing 20-100 daily shipments independently by given deadlines. Assistance will be provided when necessary.
- Prepares orders by processing packing slips; picking items using a pick list; shipping orders using PC software; packing orders in boxes; ensuring packed orders are received by carriers.
- Assembles inventory between shipping periods.
- Completes inventory tasks as directed by management
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, workshop, and workstations neat.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Product discounts.