We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.40. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
New Board Support
- Added support for the BTT SKR E3 Mini V3 Board
- Added PT100 support on the EZBoard V2 Boards
- NOTE – this uses the SERVO header so a BLTouch and PT100 cannot be used at the same time on this board. If you wish you use ABL and a PT100 amp board you should use our EZABL kit as it does not require use of the SERVO header.
- Fix compile errors from Marlin 220.127.116.11 update due to LCD pin defines missing on the Kingroon KP3 config
- Due to extremely low usage we are no longer pre-building binary files for the EZBoards. Please use our EZFirmware site to build firmware if you do not wish to compile locally with Visual Studio Code.