We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.41. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
- Added auto control for hotend fan (FAN2) and controller fan (FAN1) on SKR E3 Mini V3 board
- Added EZOut filament sensor kit support on all Creality V4.X.X boards on J1 header or LCD Header Kit versions
- Added option to disable Filament sensor for Ender 6 configs
New Board Support
- Added BETA DIY Firmware release for BTT SKR 2 board with F407 and F429 CPUs
- This is in BETA and may have bugs. Builds are passing.
- This is provided as-is and is NOT covered by any TH3D support included on any TH3D products. If you require assistance you will have to pay for our hourly support or use one of our community support resources.