We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.48. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
New Printer Support
- Ender 3 S1 Pro with 12864 LCD Conversion Kit ONLY
- F1 and F4 CPUs supported
- Stock touch LCD is NOT supported
New Board Support
- Ender 3 S1 Board with
- Added Bootloader folder to archive known bootloader bin files from various boards (located on GitHub Only)
- Fixed 2nd Fan Showing on Zyltech Gear when it is not actually used
- Disabled Power Loss Recovery on MarlinUI options, was default enabled from previous config.
KnownBugs.mdto document known issues/bugs that are not resolved