We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.51. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
New Printer Support
- Ender 2 Pro w/ SKR E3 Mini V3 Board
- Ender 7 w/Stock Board & 12864 LCD Kit
- Added EZABL OEM mount for the Ender 7 and EZABL Micro (will not fit other sensors due to size constraints).
- 12864 LCD Kit Required
- Moved V4.2.7 to Paid Firmware Branch
- V4X only contains stock boards now, V4.2.7 is on its own config since this is an aftermarket board
- Moved SKR Boards to Paid Firmware Branch