We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.60. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
This 2.60 release is a MAJOR update. Our Marlin code base has been updated from 220.127.116.11 to 2.1.2.
New Printer Support
- Sovol SV06
- Creality CR-10S Pro V2
- Added new Input Shaping from Marlin 2.1.2 Update
- May not work well on 8-bit boards due to CPU limitations but it is present for people to try at their own risk
- This is a community feature and not covered by TH3D Support
- Added automatic stock ABL probe setup for the CR-10S Pro V1 and V2 models.
TH3D Code Updates/Fixes
- Improved LCD support on the Ender 3 S1 models with 12864 LCD to mitigate display corruption from EMI sources
- Added USB fix from BTT for SKR E3 Mini V3 Boards
- Improved LCD responsiveness for all printers that may see slowdowns when CPU is loaded and printing from SD
- Fixed E0 bug in MKS SGENL V2 DIY Firmware
Marlin Code Base Updates
All Updates from 18.104.22.168: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/releases/tag/22.214.171.124
All Updates from 2.1: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/releases/tag/2.1
All Updates from 2.1.1: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/releases/tag/2.1.1
All Updates from 2.1.2: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/releases/tag/2.1.2