We’ve just updated our Unified 2 firmware to version 2.62a. Unless this release addresses a bug on your machine and/or board or there is a feature you want that was added (if any) you do not need to update. If you are using our EZBoard with the EZFirmware site this firmware update will be on the EZFirmware site as well for immediate use.
Download from our Unified 2 website at UF2.TH3DStudio.com
- Fix Tina 2 Compile Errors
- Added notes about using SPEAKER_KILL with GD Envs
- Auto set BLTouch pin on CR-10S Pro V2 Config for easier setup
- Update Voxelab Environments
- Extend heaters off for all probes
- Added Load/Unload on LCD to all builds except 8-Bit boards (cannot add to most 8-bit due to size constraints)