We have a job opening in our Shop for the Additive Manufacturing Technician Position. This job is one that requires strong knowledge in FDM 3D printer operation, maintenance, and assembly.
This is in ONSITE position at our Shop in Hobart, IN. This is not a remote position.
- Running our Printer Farm
- Maintaining our Printer Farm
- Routine Maintenance
- Software Updates
- Printer Upgrades
- Setting up New Machines
- Building FDM 3D Printers for Customers
- Quoting, Slicing, and Processing of Customer Jobs
- Assisting the Operations Manager
Must have Skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Computer Skills
- Electrical Skills (AC/DC Power, Circuits, Components, etc)
- FDM 3D Printer Skills
- Fusion 360/CAD Design
- Attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and find solutions to problems on your own.
- Willing to learn new skills
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation: This is an hourly (full time) position, and it has a range of $18-23/hr depending on experience.
Bonuses: Bonuses are normal if the company is doing well, and employee performance is above average.
Vacation/Sick Time: 2 weeks PTO is included, and this accrues while you are working for us. After 2 years with the company, it increases to 3 weeks PTO.
Health Insurance: We have company provided health insurance available for all full-time employees.
Discounts: All TH3D employees get 30% off (minimum) on all products that we carry. You also get early access to new products before they are available to the public.