As per the title we will be closed for orders and support issues assigned to Tim from 10/22 through 10/29. We posted this last week here as well: https://th3dstudio.com/wedding-anniversary-partial-closure-10-22-through-10-29/
If any of you caught our live stream for the TH3D 1 year anniversary we were supposed to be on vacation this week but we had to push it back a week due to issues outside of our control. We have rescheduled it for next week (10/22 through 10/29). We will be taking a trip for our 1 year wedding anniversary from 10/22 through 10/29. This is our first break we’ve taken for ourselves in a year and its much needed to recharge. Our actual anniversary is 10/18/17. We know this may inconvenience some people and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Tim and Samantha will be out during this time.
What will be impacted?
- Any tickets that are assigned to Tim or Samantha will not be replied to during this time.
- William (“Mac”) and Tor will still be active on tickets during this time though.
- Anything related to orders (issues, cancellations, and/or claims) will be on hold during this time as well as Samantha handles them.
- Orders placed after 10/19 will NOT ship during this time. Orders will all be caught up by 11/2 and orders will start shipping on 10/30 in the order they were received.
- Our communities (as always) will be open and active.
Our site will be accepting orders while we are out but expect a delay in them going out once we get back on 10/29. We will bring in extra help for the week that we return so that we can have all orders caught up and out the door by 11/2.
Finally we wanted to thank everyone that has supported us throughout this journey. We started TH3D and it started ramping up at the same time we were planning and having our wedding. We haven’t really got a proper break in over a year so we’re looking forward to recharging and spending some time together (and not talking about work).
Tim & Samantha Hoogland