Important things to note before watching the video.
- The new CR-10 Board does NOT have a jumper on it. You can still flash just skip the jumper step.
- If you have jumper MOVE IT BACK to VREG when you are done.
- As long as your UNO LED is flashing at a steady rate (fast or slow, doesn’t matter) the UNO is ready to accept the programmer sketch
- Make sure you select Arduino as ISP for the programmer or it will NOT work!
- Follow the video guide and then check out the firmware page to flash your firmware: http://firmware.th3dstudio.com
- Use the Arduino IDE included in the TH3D Unified Firmware Package
This is the guide you need to flash the bootloader for the machines that have 1284P boards in them. They are:
- CR-10 – ALL Sizes
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 5
- Anet Machines
- Wanhao i3
Hardware is required and we sell a kit here: TH3D Uno Bootloader Flashing Kit. If your machine is not listed above then it already has a bootloader on it we try to keep the list updated above. If you are in doubt and are a customer please contact our support using the contact us link at the top of this page.
Did you get a bad flash on your 2560 Creality board? Read here on how to re-flash the board.
Getting a “not in sync” error? This means that the bootloader did not flash to the board. Make sure to check your wires and that you flashed the Arduino Uno with the “ArduinoISP” sketch per the video guide above.
ICSP Header Pinout Images