What is this cable for?
This is the cable that runs from the hotend breakout board, through the cable chain, and down to the control box. It’s the cable with the red cable ends on it that causes most of the problems with your Chiron.
Every one of these cables is hand-made in the USA and quality tested. This cable will make your Anycubic Chiron reliable again.
Installation Info – Read This
Some Chiron setups have cable chains along the Z-axis. It is in good form to not have insulation or shrink tubes inside the cable chain. This causes pinching of the wires that will cause the same problems as with the original harness. Upon installation, make sure the colored wires are inside the cable chain along the X-axis. These wires are made of the finest quality abrasive resistant PVC coating.
- Length is 60″ long – 2.5″ longer than stock harness – longer so it doesn’t get pulled on like the stock harness
- High-quality custom crimp connectors
- Made from stranded COPPER wire – no CCA
- Wire insulation is PVC which is abrasive resistant and chemical resistant
- NOTE: The appearance of the outer sheathing may vary as VGP is making revisions to the cable sleeving as they make improvements to the product based on user feedback.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.