*CLEARANCE* Artillery AL-4 3D Printer – 300x300x300 Print Area
- 300x300x300mm Print Area
- High Power 250W Heated Bed that can hit 100+C in under 10 minutes
- 25A MOSFET for heated bed pre-installed
- MKS Gen L Board standard for easy upgrades
- Works with our EZABL, EZOut FIlament Sensor kits, and Tough Extruder (purchase separately)
- US ONLY due to size of item. Shipping is included in the price.
- This product goes through extra QC and may take 3-4 days to ship.
- Ships separately from other products if you order more items with it.
- Build Area: 300x300x300
- Voltage: 24V 500W PSU (Generic)
- Our 350W 24V MeanWell PSUs are direct replacements for the stock PSU
- Extruder: MK8 All Metal
- Hotend: Creality Style Hotend (Takes MK8 Nozzles) comes with 0.4mm Brass, X carriage is 100% identical to CR-10/Ender 3 so all CR-10 mounts work with this machine
- Heated Bed: 250 watts 24V with “ultrabase” style surface
- LCD: 12864 LCD with Full Size SD Slot
- Mainboard: MKS Gen L with external 25A Mosfet for heated bed
- Firmware: TH3D Unified Firmware with Thermal Runaway Protection
- Stepper Drivers: 4X 4988 Drivers (Can be upgraded to TMC2208 or other Step Stick drivers)
- Mounting holes are compatible with the SKR V1.3 and MKS SGen L if you want to later upgrade to 32 bit
- Misc items included: SD card, Allen Wrenches, and Black PLA Roll
- Free Upgrade: Includes parts we had made to add on 2nd Z motor and leadscrew with linking belt and pulleys
- Please note there is no documentation included for the Dual Z kit as it was originally for in house use. We are just included it free of charge for those that want to use it. Printer is Single Z driven stock.
- Compatible upgrades: EZABL, EZOut Filament Sensor Kit (MKS Version), Tough Extruder, TMC 2208/2209 Stepper Drivers
- THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM/OVERSTOCK, all sales are final
- Guaranteed not DOA, 30 days replacement/partial refund if parts are bad
- Each machine will be opened and physical inspection performed to ensure everything is in the package and in-tact before shipping
- Firmware will be updated with the TH3D Unified Firmware
- There is NO documentation included for the Dual Z kit parts included so it is very much DIY. Only buy this machine if you want to use it stock or you enjoy a small project.
- No technical support included
Pictures from the manufacturer: