This is the printed parts ONLY. 5015 Fan Required for layer fan.
All screws and nuts needed for this are M3 & M4 size. Amazon and eBay have assortments of them if you do not have extra screws. The longest screws used here are M3 x 20mm.
Depending on where your Y endstop is mounted you may need to move it towards the front of the printer a few MM if you notice your nozzle is hanging off the bed as this mount puts it a few mm forward versus the stock mount.
- Hotend Clamp – 2x M4 x 25mm & 2 M4 Nuts, You can use M3 x 25mm but nuts will need to be held while tightening.
- Hotend to Carriage – Use stock screws or 2 M3 x 10mm
- 40mm Fan to Mount – 4x M3 x 10mm (stock 4x M3 screws work)
- Fan Duct to Mount – M3 x 8-10mm & 2 M3 Nuts
- 5015 Fan – 2x M3 x 20mm and 2 M3 nuts
Pictures are of the actual print quality. Supports are removed before shipping. Printed at 0.2mm Layer height 35% infill.
Processing time is 2 days at most if we don’t have mounts pre-printed.
Uses a 5015 layer fan and has a spot for our EZABL sensor. This is used on our CR-10+ Printer builds. Thank you to Sheldon Wylie for working with us on this awesome mount. Works with our V6 hotend + Volcano Upgrade kit.
Probe offsets for firmware – This is pre-setup in our firmware already.
#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 30 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle] #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 12 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
ABS Parts are BLACK. PETG Parts are CLEAR.
Support Level: Community Support