This is the printed parts ONLY. 5015 Fan Required for layer fan.
Made in the USA in house by TH3D
All screws and nuts needed for this are M3 & M4 size. We carry screw assortments if you do not have extra screws. The longest screws used here are M3 x 20mm. Do not use screws with a tapered head as this can break the part.
- Depending on where your Y endstop is mounted you may need to move it towards the front of the printer a few MM if you notice your nozzle is hanging off the bed as this mount puts it a few mm forward versus the stock mount.
- The sensor hole tolerances are tight on this mount. If the sensor is tight in the mount you can file it a little the mounting hole inside to allow more tolerance inside the sensor mounting hole.
- Hotend Clamp – 2x M4 x 25mm & 2 M4 Nuts, You can use M3 x 25mm but nuts will need to be held while tightening.
- Hotend to Carriage – Use stock screws or 2 M3 x 10mm
- 40mm Fan to Mount – 4x M3 x 10mm (stock 4x M3 screws work)
- Fan Duct to Mount – M3 x 8-10mm & 2 M3 Nuts
- 5015 Fan – 2x M3 x 20mm and 2 M3 nuts
Pictures are of the actual print quality. Supports are removed before shipping. Printed at 0.2mm Layer height 35% infill.
Uses a 5015 layer fan and has a spot for our EZABL sensor. This is used on our CR-10+ Printer builds. Thank you to Sheldon Wylie for working with us on this awesome mount. Works with our V6 hotend + Volcano Upgrade kit.
Probe offsets for firmware – This is pre-setup in our firmware already.
#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 30 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle] #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 12 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
ABS Parts are BLACK.