This is the printed parts ONLY. 5015 Fan Required for layer fan.
This works with the following models:
- CR-10 Mini
- CR-10 S4
- CR-10 S5
- CR-10S Mini
- CR-10S S4
- CR-10S S5
- Ender 3/3 Pro
All screws and nuts needed for this are M3 & M4 size. We carry screw assortments if you do not have extra screws. The longest screws used here are M3 x 20mm. Do not use screws with a tapered head as this can break the part.
- Depending on where your Y endstop is mounted you may need to move it towards the front of the printer a few MM if you notice your nozzle is hanging off the bed as this mount puts it a few mm forward versus the stock mount.
- The sensor hole tolerances are tight on this mount. If the sensor is tight in the mount you can file it a little the mounting hole inside to allow more tolerance inside the sensor mounting hole.
- Hotend Clamp – 2x M4 x 25mm & 2 M4 Nuts, You can use M3 x 25mm but nuts will need to be held while tightening.
- Hotend to Carriage – Use stock screws or 2 M3 x 10mm
- 40mm Fan to Mount – 4x M3 x 10mm (stock 4x M3 screws work)
- Fan Duct to Mount – M3 x 8-10mm & 2 M3 Nuts
- 5015 Fan – 2x M3 x 20mm and 2 M3 nuts
Pictures are of the actual print quality. Supports are removed before shipping. Printed at 0.2mm Layer height 35% infill.
Uses a 5015 layer fan and has a spot for our EZABL sensor. This is used on our CR-10+ Printer builds. Thank you to Sheldon Wylie for working with us on this awesome mount. Works with our V6 hotend + Volcano Upgrade kit.
Probe offsets for firmware – This is pre-setup in our firmware already.
#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 30 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle] #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 12 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
ABS Parts are BLACK.