- For the rear fan in a CR-10 Control box you can either use shorter M3x14mm screws or print a spacer. Stock is 20mm thick and these are 10mm thick. Download the spacer here.
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- * 40mm, 50mm, and 60mm fans are quieter than stock. Layer fans are about the same noise level as stock layer fan.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. Technical support is limited to the scope of the product itself and not your entire machine.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
vipergtsrrt10 (verified owner) –
this kit was amazing… im not very good with electronics but this kit made changing all my fans out in my cr10s s5 a breeze… i have bought another kit for my cr10s to change them as well…they truly are much better then the stock fans i had and the defiantly made a difference in noise level
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch