Creality CR-10S V2.0 (and some V2.1) Board Repair – Temperature Fluctuation
$19.99 – $39.99
- Fixes Temperature Issues with V2.0 (and some V2.1) CR-10S Boards
- SEE BELOW FOR VIDEO OF ISSUE
- High Quality – Name Brands Caps Used
- Cap is secured to the board with silicone adhesive after soldering
- 30 Day Guarantee on Work
- Shipping you pay at checkout is for return shipping to you
- Tested upon receipt AND before shipping out after repair is completed
- Turnaround time is under 2 days for bare boards and 3-4 for control boxes.
- Be sure you have ruled out bad thermistors on your printer before purchasing this
- YOU MUST SHIP YOUR BOARD OR CONTROL BOX FOR US TO REPAIR.
- US/CANADA CUSTOMERS ONLY
The CR-10S V2.0 (and some V2.1) boards have a design issue that creates inaccurate temperature readings. If you have this board this repair service will fix your board and send you back your board with the fix applied. We replace the C4 cap with a high quality, correctly specified capacitor to filter the power going to the CPU that will fix the temperature issues that are present on these boards. The capacitor we are installing is what SHOULD have been on the board but because Creality was cutting costs they used the wrong component.
Check if your capacitor in the “C4” location says 220 on it or 100. If it is 100 then it is affected.
Be sure you have ruled out bad thermistors on your printer before shipping. We have known working thermistors here and will test before shipping.
You must have a working board/control box already to send to us. You can send just the board or the entire control box. Upon receiving your board or control box we will make sure it powers up and if it does we will repair it. If it does not power on you will be notified.
Make sure your board matches the one in the picture. Turnaround time is under 2 days for bare boards and 3-4 for control boxes.
DO NOT INCLUDE THE LCD OR ANY CABLES IF YOU ARE SENDING JUST THE BOARD.
DO NOT INCLUDE ANY POWER CABLES, FILAMENT SENSOR, SPOOL HOLDER, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN BE DETACHED. Be sure to pack the control box well to ensure it is not damaged during shipping. We will use your packaging to send the control box back to you. Please ship to us using an INSURED service like USPS Priority Mail.
Upon repairing the board will be connected to 12V, LCD, and thermistors to verify that it is working after the repair is completed. Once it is completed it will be re-packed and shipped to you.
What does the issue look like? See below for before and after videos.
You MUST send us a board or control box for us to repair. This is NOT for a purchase of a new board or control box. Charges are for parts and labor. US/CANADA CUSTOMERS ONLY.