What is this kit for?
This kit replaces the stock power supply PCB with one from Meanwell. The stock power supply uses a no-name, low-quality power supply board to run the entire printer. Creality sells the stock PSU for this printer for anywhere from $40-60 if you can even find it and you’ll be getting the same low-quality PSU that came with the printer.
Upgrade to a Meanwell! Meanwell is an industry leader in power supplies and they are known for their quality and reliability. So if you are having issues with your Ender 2 Pro power supply and want something that will last years instead of months while delivering clean power this kit is for you. We even have a step-by-step video guide and full details below on how to install this upgrade kit on your machine. This kit needs some tools that most people have already on hand (see below).
ALL parts you need to install this kit are included as well as our own custom-made (hand-made by us here in the US) power cable to replace the stock one that is properly terminated with fork terminals for the PSU side and crimp ferrules for a reliable connection to your control board.
What is included?
- 150W 24V Meanwell PSU – Verified to fit the stock Ender 2 Pro PSU Enclosure
- Fork Crimp ends for terminating the AC power wires
- Standoff Insulation Cap (ABS)
- New main power wire (16awg, Copper) – Precrimped with fork terminals for the PSU connection and Crimp ferrules for board connection
- Pack of zip ties for wire management
- Technical support if you need help
This kit requires removing a PCB from the stock PSU enclosure and the Meanwell PCB from its enclosure. Make sure to properly terminate the AC power wires as shown in the installation video with a proper crimp tool. While you can insert the stripped AC wires into the screw terminals on the power supply we strongly recommend using the included crimp ends. We include all the parts to complete this upgrade in this kit but tools are not included. A list of tools needed are listed below.
Tools Required for the Upgrade (not included)
- 2.5mm Allen Key
- 3mm Allen Key
- 4mm Allen Key
- Philips Screw Driver
- Wire Crimper (for using the AC fork terminals) – Optional but recommended
- Wire Stripper (for the stock AC wires) – Optional but recommended
- Budget – Crimp and Stripping Tool: https://amzn.to/3xSBAPJ
- High Quality – Crimp Tool: https://amzn.to/3UELlem
- High Quality – Wire Stripper: https://amzn.to/3C6U95q
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.