The EZBulb firmware can be found on our EZHome releases page here: Releases · th3dstudio/EZHome
Using the EZBulb with Standard Tasmota - ADVANCED USERS ONLY
Our plug is compatible with regular Tasmota when set up with the correct template (coming soon).
You are welcome to use standard Tasmota with your EZBulb but this is not covered under technical support. Only when using the EZBulb with our firmware is covered under the support coverage. This is because we pre-setup and calibrate values for the plugs to make sure things work correctly out of the box, when using standard Tasmota all these custom settings are lost. Converting to the standard Tasmota firmware is for advanced users who have experience with Tasmota.
- Powered by Tasmota Open Source Firmware
- Standard light bulb size, not oversized like others
- NO sketchy apps to download to use this. Just connect to the wifi on the bulb, enter your wifi information, and its connected
- 100% LOCAL control. NO "cloud" to worry about
- NO soldering required
- NO complicated firmware flashing
- Works with Home Assistant and MQTT
- Home Assistant Discovery is pre-setup on our firmware
- MQTT support enabled out of the box
- Uses 2.4ghz Wifi to connect, 5ghz networks are not supported
- Complies with UL-60730-1 and CAN/CSA-E60730-1 Safety Standards, Certified through Intertek by the Hardware OEM.
6 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. Technical support is limited to the scope of the product itself and not your entire machine.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
Emerson Corder (verified owner) –
I have several throughout my home. Opensource firmware that easily integrates with Home Assistant. What else could you ask out of a smart bulb?
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch