Why do you want this upgrade?
A lot of machines come with extruders that are made of plastic and/or have weak tension springs. This brings to the table a very strong spring and all metal construction. Its a solid upgrade for many machines, especially Creality printers with the plastic extruders. This extruder is a great budget option for making sure your prints actually get the filament they need without having to worry about a plastic one breaking or a weak spring preventing filament from being fed correctly. Looking for something that is geared for 3x the torque? Check out our Tough Extruder.
“Insert Random Internet Sales Site Here” has this cheaper.
Looks can be deceiving. You don’t know the actual quality of all the parts that go into the extruder until you get it. With TH3D you get guaranteed quality. We always source our parts from only a few trusted suppliers and on top of that we check all the parts when receiving inventory to make sure they are what they should be. No random changes in the parts used to save on costs like others. No waiting a month from China to get something only to have the quality be poor. Meaning you always get a smooth moving extruder with a high quality spring every time.
Our springs are sourced separately from the rest of the parts to have higher tension than others that *look* similar. Our after sales service actually knows these parts and machines so if you have questions or a problem we actually can help, in English, you get up and running.
As an additional bonus we include the much more wear resistant steel gear that will not wear out like the brass ones do over time.
Works with most 3D printers. Including but not limited to:
- CR-10 (ALL Models)
- CR-10S (ALL Models)
- Ender 2/3/4/5 (Pro/Plus Models Included)
- Bowden Anet Printers
- Tevo Tornado
- Tevo Tarantula Pro
- Bowden Tronxy Printers
Recommend esteps for 1/16 stepping: 95 steps/mm
Includes all screws to mount and assemble, bearing for filament guide, 1 PTFE Fitting, high tension spring, and steel feeder gear. When assembling this do NOT overtighten any of the screws or fittings as you can damage and/or break the extruder.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty