- Works great for long term use at temperatures up to 140C!
- Genuine 3M Adhesive Backing Pre-Applied to Magnetic Sheet
- Clean your bed with IPA before applying and remove previous build surface.
- Pre-Cut to size for your machine – Pick above
- 1MM Thick Magnet Sheet + 0.2mm 3M Adhesive
- All magnets will be 1-2mm oversized to allow for easy application.
- You can leave it as-is after applying or trim with a sharp knife or deburring tool (as seen in the video).
- NOT meant for printing directly on, only for use with the EZFlex² Flex plate on top of it.
- Looking for the plate and magnetic base? Get the EZFlex² Flexible Print System here!
- These magnetic sheets are meant for use with the plates we sell.
- Do NOT put other surfaces on top of the magnetic base as some have reported that certain mirrors and/or glass can stick to the magnetic sheet which can damage it.
- Bed Sizing Notes
- Be sure to check your bed side. TH3D is not responsible for the wrong size ordered and/or errors in the listings. We try do our best to keep descriptions up to date but some manufacturers make changes to machines after release.
- Cleaning – Keep the top and bottom of the plate clean as well as the magnet if you get anything on it. IPA is what is recommended to clean the plate and magnetic base. Make sure that no liquids or adhesives are on top of the magnet or bottom of the plate. If liquids are between the magnet and the plate it can damage and degrade the magnet so keep them dry and clean.
Installation Video – Covers the entire system installation
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support with for product it is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page. If you require tech support direct from the TH3D team to use/install the part it is available for an additional, hourly charge.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support. Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
All plates and magnets are inspected to ensure full functionality to make sure they meet our standards for them. Smooth PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance under the PEI as that is the adhesive visible through the PEI sheet, this is normal. Textured PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance as they are sprayed and the PEI is baked onto the plate, this is normal. Only if a plate has a defect that affects it’s functionality will be considered defective.