- Works great for long-term use at temperatures up to 140C!
- Genuine 3M Adhesive Backing Pre-Applied to Magnetic Sheet
- Clean your bed with IPA before applying and remove the previous build surface.
- Apply directly to your printer’s heated bed plate.
- Pre-Cut to size for your machine – Pick above
- 1MM Thick Magnet Sheet + 0.2mm 3M Adhesive
- All magnets will be 1-2mm oversized to allow for easy application.
- You can leave it as-is after applying or trim with a sharp knife or deburring tool (as seen in the video).
- NOT meant for printing directly on, only for use with the EZFlex² Flex plate on top of it.
- Looking for the plate and magnetic base? Get the EZFlex² Flexible Print System here!
- These magnetic sheets are meant for use with the plates we sell.
- Do NOT put other surfaces on top of the magnetic base as some have reported that certain mirrors and/or glass can stick to the magnetic sheet which can damage it.
- For best results, apply directly to a bare, clean aluminum bed surface. Attaching the magnetic base to other surfaces, such as polycarbonate or textured surfaces, is not advised nor covered under warranty.
- Bed Sizing Notes
- Be sure to check your bed size. TH3D is not responsible for the wrong size ordered and/or errors in the listings. We try do our best to keep descriptions up to date but some manufacturers make changes to machines after release.
- Cleaning – Keep the top and bottom of the plate clean as well as the magnet if you get anything on it. IPA is what is recommended to clean the plate and magnetic base. Make sure that no liquids or adhesives are on top of the magnet or bottom of the plate. If liquids are between the magnet and the plate it can damage and degrade the magnet so keep them dry and clean.
Installation Video – Covers the entire system installation
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
All plates and magnets are inspected to ensure full functionality to make sure they meet our standards for them. Smooth PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance under the PEI as that is the adhesive visible through the PEI sheet, this is normal. Textured PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance as they are sprayed and the PEI is baked onto the plate, this is normal. Only if a plate has a defect that affects it’s functionality will be considered defective.
Return/Refund Information for Flex Plates and Magnets
Once a magnet is installed on a printer it is NON-REFUNDABLE as there is no way to remove it from the bed without damaging it.
Flex plates can only be returned if they are in like-new condition and have no signs of use on their surface.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet