EZFlex² – Flexible Print System
This is our amazing flexible print system
All plates come with PEI pre-installed on the plate!
Read below for all the awesome details.
This is our flagship flexible printing system. This will take all the hassle of removing prints from your bed once and for all!
Our PEI coated plates offer great adhesion for major filament types (like PLA, PETG, HTPLA, PCTG, TPU, TPE) and easy part removal.
Our plates are precision cut for the best quality on the market and our PEI surfaces are second to none.
Our PEI surfaces require NO scuffing or sanding to use and they are 100% Genuine PEI.
All our PEI surfaces are pre-installed on the plates so you don’t have to worry about messing up when applying the PEI.
What are you waiting for? Toss those scrapers in the trash and get to flexing!
Just stick our magnet to your bed and slap the flex plate on to the magnet. Start your print like you always do and then when the bed cools (40C or less) you can pop the plate off with our convenient lift tabs and then flex the part off. You’ll love using our plates and if you want even more adhesion than the PEI offers add our EZMat to the rear of the plate for easy printing of other filaments (like ABS, ASA, or Nylon) that require higher temperatures (enclosure required for some filaments).
Maintenance Tip – Make sure to clean your bed before applying the magnet and occasionally wipe down the plate with IPA to keep the surface free of oils for best adhesion.
- Recommend print temps
- PLA – 60C
- HTPLA – 60C
- PETG – 70-80C
- PCTG – 70-80C
- ABS – 100C
- Material Guidelines
- ABS – You will need to use something like VisionMiner Nano Polymer to stick ABS to PEI, or use our EZMat on the other side of the plate. Smaller parts will stick but larger parts may lift without an adhesion promoter on the PEI surface
- PETG/PCTG – If you are not careful with your 1st layer you can risk bonding the PETG/PCTG to the PEI surface. This will damage the surface. To prevent damage to the surface apply hairspray or PVA gluestick before printing PETG/PCTG on the PEI or EZMat surfaces
- Want to increase or decrease adhesion?
- Check out our article here: EZMat/EZPei – Adhesion Tips and Tricks
- EZMat Usage
- Due to the high adhesion of the EZMat you may not want to toss the scraper if you do a large print and you’re using the EZMat surface (if you bought this separately).
Installation Video – Please note that all PEI surfaces are pre-installed on the plates so you will not have to install them yourself. If you purchased the EZMat as well apply this to the side of the plate without the logo on it.
Please note that when using the EZMat on the rear of the plate the magnetic strength will feel less than using a plate with only the PEI surface. We have tested using dual sided applications on our plates in house and they work great even with a surface on both sides.
- Included Support: TH3D Community Support
- Warranty: 90 Days
Smooth Plates may have 1 or 2 tabs to lift off the printer bed (as pictured) depending on stock.