Why do you want this upgrade?
Have you ever run out of filament during a print? Now you don’t have to worry! When you get the EZOut board and the filament sensor (add on above) you feed the filament through our sensor and when it runs out the printer will wait for you to load more filament into the printer so you can resume the print! Absolutely ZERO soldering required to install this. Easily add a filament sensor to your compatible 3D printer (see list below) today! This is a full kit that includes all the cables, heatshrink (for the ezout board), and filament sensor. You will need to update your firmware which is included via download below. This kit connects to the X+ port on supported printer boards.
- Artillery AL-4
- Creality CR-10S
- Creality CR-10S Mini
- Creality CR-10S S4
- Creality CR-10S S5
- Creality CR-20
- Also works with our Creality Dual Extruder board in single or dual sensor configurations.
- Tevo Tornado
- Tevo Tarantula Pro
Creality CR-10/CR-10S Note: This kit is for the CR-10S series ONLY. If you have the CR-10 get the kit here: EZOut (Pin 27) Kit for Creality Ender 3/Ender 5/CR-10 (Standard, Mini, S4, or S5)
Other Machines: If your printer has a MKS or SKR board that uses standard 3 pin endstop connections this will work with your board. You will need to configure your firmware for whatever pin you connect it to. Only the above machines listed have firmware pre-setup from TH3D available.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty