EZOut (Pin 27) Kit for Anet A2, A8 – Melzi Board w/2004 LCD – Filament Sensor OR BL Touch
- The original Adapter board to make connecting a filament sensor or BL Touch painless to your printer.
- Wide power traces with 2oz Copper PCB
- Firmware Included via Download
- When used as a Filament Sensor Kit 100% Compatible with EZABL Kits
- 10 pin extension cable included so the board does not hit your control box or printer frame.
Why do you want this upgrade?
Filament Sensor Users: Have you ever run out of filament during a print? Now you don’t have to worry! When you get the EZOut board and the filament sensor (add on above) you feed the filament through our sensor and when it runs out the printer will wait for you to load more filament into the printer so you can resume the print! Absolutely ZERO soldering required to install this. Includes the 10 pin extension cable so the board does not hit your control box or printer frame.
BL Touch Users: If you get the EZOut board you will be using this to connect a BL Touch ABL sensor to your 3D Printer. You plug this board into your LCD header on your control board and then plug the LCD cable into our board. You then have the required 5V, Ground, and Signal pins available to connect to your BL Touch Sensor with ZERO soldering. Recommended BL Touch Installation Information: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2975949. The signal pin broken out on our board is Pin 27, this will be your SERVO pin in your firmware. Includes the 10 pin extension cable so the board does not hit your control box or printer frame.
- Anet A8 with Stock 2004 LCD (5 Button Type)
- Anet A2 with Stock 2004 LCD (5 Button Type)
LCD Type Compatibility
- EZOut Installation Guide
- Firmware Download
- You need a bootloader on your board to use this product.
- You can add on a bootloader kit above and there is a very easy to follow guide with a video on our page here: 1284p Printer Bootloader Flashing Video Guide – CR-10/Ender 2 3 5/Wanhao i3/Anet
- Why is there a pin missing on the header?
- This is removed so the pin does not connect to the LCD after installation and is completely normal.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty