Why do you want this upgrade?
Filament Sensor Users: Have you ever run out of filament during a print? Now you don’t have to worry! When you get the EZOut board and the filament sensor (add on above) you feed the filament through our sensor and when it runs out the printer will wait for you to load more filament into the printer so you can resume the print! Absolutely ZERO soldering required to install this.
BL Touch Users – Not needed for BL Touch with the V4.2.X boards: If you get the EZOut board you will be using this to connect a BL Touch ABL sensor to your 3D Printer. You plug this board into your LCD header on your control board and then plug the LCD cable into our board. You then have the required 5V, Ground, and Signal pins available to connect to your BL Touch Sensor with ZERO soldering. Recommended BL Touch Installation Information: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2975949
- Creality Ender 3
- Creality Ender 3 Pro
- Creality Ender 5
- Creality CR-10
- Creality CR-10 Mini
- Creality CR-10 S4
- Creality CR-10 S5
Ender 3/Ender 5 BL Touch Notes:
If using with a BL Touch you can use a 3 Pin JST plug to connect to our board or dupont connectors (Ender 3 may be a tight fit due to the lid with dupont connectors). No cables are included with the board only version for BL Touch use. JST 3 Pin Example: https://amzn.to/2RDnj2w
- EZOut Installation Guide
- Melzi Board Firmware Download
- For the V4.2.X boards use our new Unified 2.0 Firmware
- You need a bootloader on your board to use this product. The V4.2.X boards already have a bootloader.
- You can add on a bootloader kit above and there is a very easy to follow guide with a video on our page here: 1284p Printer Bootloader Flashing Video Guide – CR-10/Ender 2 3 5/Wanhao i3/Anet
- Will my beeper still work after installing this?
- No – the pin used for the signal pin was originally used for the beeper.
- Why is there a pin missing on the header?
- This is removed so the pin does not connect to the LCD after installation and is completely normal.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty