EZOut (Pin 27) Kit for Wanhao i3 – Melzi Board – Filament Sensor OR BL Touch
- The original Adapter board to make connecting a filament sensor or BL Touch painless to your printer.
- Wide power traces with 2oz Copper PCB
- Firmware Included via Download
- When used as a Filament Sensor Kit 100% Compatible with EZABL Kits
Why do you want this upgrade?
Filament Sensor Users: Have you ever run out of filament during a print? Now you don’t have to worry! When you get the EZOut board and the filament sensor (add on above) you feed the filament through our sensor and when it runs out the printer will wait for you to load more filament into the printer so you can resume the print! Absolutely ZERO soldering required to install this.
BL Touch Users: If you get the EZOut board you will be using this to connect a BL Touch ABL sensor to your 3D Printer. You plug this board into your LCD header on your control board and then plug the LCD cable into our board. You then have the required 5V, Ground, and Signal pins available to connect to your BL Touch Sensor with ZERO soldering. Recommended BL Touch Installation Information: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2975949. The signal pin broken out on our board is Pin 27, this will be your SERVO pin in your firmware.
- Wanhao Duplicator i3
- EZOut Installation Guide
- Firmware Download
- You need a bootloader on your board to use this product.
- You can add on a bootloader kit above and there is a very easy to follow guide with a video on our page here: 1284p Printer Bootloader Flashing Video Guide – CR-10/Ender 2 3 5/Wanhao i3/Anet
- Will my beeper still work after installing this?
- No – the pin used for the signal pin was originally used for the beeper.
- Why is there a pin missing on the header?
- This is removed so the pin does not connect to the LCD after installation and is completely normal.
- Included Support: TH3D Community Support
- Warranty: 90 Days