Why do you want this upgrade?
Filament Sensor Users: Have you ever run out of filament during a print? Now you don’t have to worry! When you get the EZOut board and the filament sensor (add on above) you feed the filament through our sensor and when it runs out the printer will wait for you to load more filament into the printer so you can resume the print! Absolutely ZERO soldering required to install this. Includes the 10 pin extension cable so the board does not hit your control box or printer frame.
BL Touch Users: If you get the EZOut board you will be using this to connect a BL Touch ABL sensor to your 3D Printer. You plug this board into your LCD header on your control board and then plug the LCD cable into our board. You then have the required 5V, Ground, and Signal pins available to connect to your BL Touch Sensor with ZERO soldering. The signal pin broken out on our board is Pin 29, this will be your SERVO pin in your firmware. Includes the 10 pin extension cable so the board does not hit your control box or printer frame.
- Anet A2 with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet A6 with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet A8 with Upgraded 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet A8 Plus with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet E10 with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet E12 with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
- Anet E16 with Stock 12864 LCD (Rotary Encoder Type)
LCD Type Compatibility
- EZOut Installation Guide
- Firmware Download
- You need a bootloader on your board to use this product.
- You can add on a bootloader kit above and there is a very easy to follow guide with a video on our page here: 1284p Printer Bootloader Flashing Video Guide – CR-10/Ender 2 3 5/Wanhao i3/Anet
- Will my beeper still work after installing this?
- No – the pin used for the signal pin was originally used for the beeper.
- Why is there a pin missing on the header?
- This is removed so the pin does not connect to the LCD after installation and is completely normal.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
Technical support with for product it is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page. If you require consulting time direct from the TH3D team to use/install the part it is available for an additional, hourly consulting charge.
Warranty Length: 3 Months
Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support. Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty