This is the same case we use for our popular EZPi kits and now you can get it yourself! The case itself is the heatsink and keeps your Raspberry Pi 4B board cool while running. No more fan noise and no need to worry about fans failing because there are none!
Includes 4 Thermal pads for the top lid and 4 screws to securely close the case.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the thermal pads and stick them to the top lid “fingers” that match the size of the thermal pad.
- Remove the protective film from the thermal pads (it is shiny and clear, not all pads may have them)
- Drop-in your Pi 4B board into the bottom of the case
- Put the top onto the bottom with the Pi 4B board installed
- Install the 4 screws into the bottom of the case
- There are 2 longer and 2 shorter screws. Make sure to install them in the correct locations.
- The 2 short screws go on the side by the USB C, HDMI, and Audio Ports
- The 2 long screws go on the opposite side by the GPIO pins on the Pi Board
- Insert your SD card with the latest EZPi image on it and boot up your Pi!
- This case ONLY fits the Raspberry Pi 4B boards (not included).
- This is for JUST the case, NO Raspberry Pi board is included and is only shown for illustration.
- Once assembled it is NOT recommended to open the case back up as you can damage the thermal pads
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
Jacob Dokos –
Can this be used for the raspberry pi 3?
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Tim Hoogland –
No. These only fit the Raspberry Pi 4 boards. The Pi3 is a completely different port layout vs the 4.