These HDMI to Micro-HDMI (type-D) cables are the perfect low-cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 4 to your HDMI monitor or TV.
This is a high-speed version V1.4 cable with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support, available in 1m, 2m or 5m lengths (select before adding to cart). Shipped with plastic protection caps.
This HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi Zero.
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 4
- HDMI Male (19 Pin type-A) to Micro-HDMI Male (19 Pin type-D)
- Available in 1m, 2m or 5m lengths (select before adding to cart)
- Complete with protection caps
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire
- ThePiHut Brand
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
These are closeout items and all sales are final.