- CR-10 (Will NOT directly fit CR10 V2, V3)
- CR-10S Pro V1 *Fits with printable Fan Shroud (Thingiverse)
- CR-10S Pro V2 *Fits with printable Fan Shroud (Thingiverse)
- CR-10 Max *Fits with printable Fan Shroud (Thingiverse)
- CR-10 MINI
- CR-20 Pro
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Max *Fits with printable Fan Shroud (Thingiverse) And PTFE bracket (Thingiverse)
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2 *Fits with printable Fan Shroud (Thingiverse)
Before ordering this kit, please check your extruder stepper motor. If your extruder motor gear is pressed on (not seated with set-screws), you will need to purchase a new stepper motor to be able to complete the installation. We recommend our pancake stepper motor as a great addition to this kit!
Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder is a drop-in direct-drive system for compatible Creality printer models.
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches required
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Can use stock fan shroud bracket or printed fan ducts such as the Petsfang
- 1 x Main Extruder body
- 1 x Extruder Lever
- 1 x Spring Pin
- 1 x Spring
- 2 x Gears
- 1 x Knob
- 1 x Shoulder Pin
- 2 x M5 20mm Nylon Patch Bolts
- 1 x M5 30 Bolts
- 1 x M5 Nylon Lock Nut
- 1 x M5 Washer
- 1 x Extension Cable
- 3 x M3 Motor Mounting Screws
- 2 x M3 Bolts
- 2 x M3 Nuts
- 5 x Zip Ties
- 1 x Printed Bracket
- 1 x Beveled Capricorn Liner
Note: This kit is for the extruder ONLY. This kit does NOT include a hot-end. You can either use the stock Creality hot-end or the Micro Swiss hot-end with this extruder mechanism.
Note: Stepper motor and roller wheels are NOT included. This kit includes extruder hardware ONLY.
- Installation Guide for CR-10/Ender 3 (Micro Swiss)
- Video by Daniel at ModBot for CR-10/Ender 3 (YouTube)
- Video by My Tech Fun for Ender 3 V2 (YouTube)
- Installation Guide for Ender 5 Printers (Micro Swiss)
- Video by John at Tripod's Garage for Ender 5 (YouTube)
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. Technical support is limited to the scope of the product itself and not your entire machine.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.