- High Quality Machined Aluminum Tough Direct Heatsink
- Based on the E3D Titan Aero Open Source (GPL V3) Design
- GPL Source Design: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5qRe33fRYtjPEy4KntD86IZiNwcg
- Compatible with our Tough Extruder + Tough Hotend and Genuine E3D Titan Extruders & E3D V6 Hotends
- Includes 2 Bearings for the heatsink
- Thermalpaste for the heatbreak (not included) installation
- 4″ of PTFE Tubing for installing with a Titan Extruder
What do you need to use this part?
- Titan Extruder or Tough Extruder
- V6 Hotend (E3D or 3rd Party)
- Stepper motor – You can use the stock motor but a lightweight pancake stepper is recommended.
- 40mm Fan to Cool the heatsink (we carry 12V and 24V fans)
- Printed Mount for your printer (Look up Titan Aero on Thinigiverse)
If you don’t already have all these parts check out our bundle here: TH3D Ultimate Hotend Package
This is a very involved upgrade if you want to use it. Look for YouTube videos on installing a “Titan Aero“.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
This is NOT an E3D product. This is based on their open source design. Compatible with all “Aero” style mounts and works with our Tough Extruder and fits Genuine E3D Titans.