Want to have options for setting up your hotend? Not sure if you want to go direct drive or bowden?
- Includes parts for the following setups
- Bowden Tough Extruder + Tough Hotend Setup
- Tough Direct Setup with lightweight Pancake Stepper
- Tough Extruder + Tough Hotend Direct Drive Setup
- Includes all the FULL products listed above at a discount in the bundle
- Includes Silicone socks for the Heater Block
- For full technical details on each product in the bundle refer to that parts product page.
- 12V & 24V 40Watt Heaters and 2 Thermistors Included
- Supported in the Unified Firmware for Easy Setup
- Set ESteps to 410/mm as a starting point and calibrate if you want using our E-Step Calibration tool.
- Full Tough Hotend with Nozzle Kit and PTFE Tubing
- Select the fan you want (12V or 24V) above.
This is a very involved upgrade if you want to use it. Look for YouTube videos on installing a “Titan Aero” for a direct drive setup.
Tough Direct/Titan Aero Assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h6-2LTLEwQ
This is a universal 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer (check your printer voltage and part voltage) with the correct mount for your specific machine. Thingiverse is a wonderful place to locate mounts and we also have printed parts in our shop for some universal parts.
It is up to you to determine and select a mount for your specific printer model (or design one) to install this part on your machine and wire it up to your machine (if applicable). You are welcome to Contact Us for recommendations for your particular printer model for mounting options that are available online if searching yourself does not yield any results.
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.