Want to have options for setting up your hotend? Not sure if you want to go direct drive or bowden?
- Includes parts for the following setups
- Bowden Tough Extruder + Tough Hotend Setup
- Tough Direct Setup with lightweight Pancake Stepper
- Tough Extruder + Tough Hotend Direct Drive Setup
- Includes all the FULL products listed above at a discount in the bundle
- Includes Silicone socks for the Heater Block
- For full technical details on each product in the bundle refer to that parts product page.
- 12V & 24V 40Watt Heaters and 2 Thermistors Included
- Supported in the Unified Firmware for Easy Setup
- Full Tough Hotend with Nozzle Kit and PTFE Tubing
- Select the fan you want (12V or 24V) above.
This is a very involved upgrade if you want to use it. Look for YouTube videos on installing a “Titan Aero” for a direct drive setup.
Tough Direct/Titan Aero Assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h6-2LTLEwQ
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
Technical support with for product it is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page. If you require consulting time direct from the TH3D team to use/install the part it is available for an additional, hourly consulting charge.
Warranty Length: 3 Months
Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support. Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty