Upgrade your printer to print exotic and high temp materials (up to 290C). REAL all-metal assembly, even in the heatbreak. Installation assistance through our ticket system included.
We recommend if you are getting jamming with PLA (this can happen with ALL METAL heatbreaks from any manufacturer) to print a filament oiler, Like this one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:492067. Stuff it with a sponge or fiber then lightly wet with CANOLA oil. This will oil the filament path and keep the PLA from sticking to the heatbreak on a longer retract.
- Fully Compatible with all V6 Mounts
- Based on E3D V6 Open Source Design under GPL V3
- ALL METAL Heatbreak
- 0.4mm Brass, 0.4mm Steel, and 0.6mm Steel Nozzles Included
- 1 Meter PTFE Tubing
- 2x PTFE Fittings (one for hotend and one for extruder)
- 2x NTC 100K Thermistors (Marlin Thermistor #5)
- 40W 12V Heater Cartridge
- 30mm 12V Fan with Blue Shroud
- Basic Documentation Included with Assembly/Disassembly Guide
- Heater, Fan, and Thermistor Pre-Tested
- 90 Day Warranty (Thermistor, Fan, and Heater Cartridge)
- Installation assistance through our ticket system included
- If you print over 260C you may need to insulate the heaterblock from the cooling fan to reach high temperatures.
- Printed Mount is the Printed Parts ONLY, No Fans or screws are included. Printed mount available here: https://www.th3dstudio.com/product-category/printed-parts/
Hotend will ship un-assembled as seen below