- Counting/performing quality checks/packaging incoming inventory
- Assisting the General Manager with running printers in the print farm
- Assisting the General Manager with inventory counting/maintenance tasks
- General cleanup of the shop
Job Location: In person (Hobart, IN)
- Attention to detail is a must. We deal with many small parts that look similar. Ensuring that you are paying attention to these small details is a must to make sure our customers get the correct item and our inventory is correct.
- Willingness to learn new skills. We deal with mechanical and electrical parts with 3D printers and products. If you do not have skills in these areas we will train you, but you must be willing to learn.
- Ability to follow directions and ask questions when you are unsure of something and/or it is not documented
- Great Discounts – TH3D Store discounts for employees.
- Flexible time off – We understand that things come up and are very flexible if something happens that requires you to take time off
- Paid Time Off – 2 Weeks PTO for full-time employees
- PTO accrues based on total time employed with TH3D
- Get hands-on experience and training with the latest in consumer 3D printing technology
- Starting pay is $9/hr
- This is an entry-level position