UPDATE (1/8/18): We have now pushed out U1.B2. This is the last beta release before we move to final. Final will be accompanied by full new documentation.
Today marks the release of the TH3DStudio Unified Firmware Beta release.
ONE firmware to update all your printers. We also have the FULL source code for stock and ABL printers available on the site now with no password.
Support is NOT free though so if you have issues and are not a customer you are on your own. If you feel you have an actual bug and not a usability issue feel free to send us full details in the Contact Us at the top of the page.
This beta is very stable and we expect to push it to a final “release” status in about 1-2 weeks once we get more feedback.
Get the latest here: https://th3dstudio.com/knowledge-base/th3d-unified-firmware/
Supported Printers and Products:
- Creality CR-10 – Stock, EZABL, & EZOut
- Creality CR-10 Mini – Stock, EZABL, & EZOut
- Creality CR-10 S4 – Stock, EZABL, & EZOut
- Creality CR-10 S5 – Stock, EZABL, & EZOut
- Creality CR-10S – Stock & EZABL
- Creality CR-10S Mini – Stock & EZABL
- Creality CR-10S S4 – Stock & EZABL
- Creality CR-10S S5 – Stock & EZABL
- Creality Ender 2 – Stock & EZABL
- Tevo Tornado – Stock & EZABL
- Lulzbot TAZ5 – Stock & EZABL
- Wanhao Duplicator i3 (Including MonoPrice and PowerSpec variants)
- Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus (Including MonoPrice and PowerSpec variants)
- Automatic Probe Point Setup
- CR-10S Disable Filament Sensor for those with issues
- Customize your printer name
- Hotend and Bed PID regulation
- Hotend and Bed Protection
- Individual Axis Homing
- Instant BabyStepping for Z Axis
- M420 Fade
- M48 Probe Test
- No volumetric extrusion
- PID Autotune menu
- Preheat for ABS & PLA
- Single EZABL probe tuned for our kits
- Temp residency 5 seconds from 10 (quicker pre-heat)
- TH3D bootscreen
- TinyMachines3D Bootscreen (enable in settings)
- Titan Extruder Support
- Tornado Bootscreen for Tevo Tornado
- V6 Hotend Support