We’ve been busy working on updating our firmware again to support the CR-10S Dual Extruder Board we sell to be supported in the Ender 3 printers.
We have released 2 updates to make this happen along with a bugfix for Anet boards and adding in a setting to change your hotend X distance when using dual hotends like our Tough Dual Hotend, E3D Chimera, or Dual Independent hotends.
Download the latest here: Firmware.TH3DStudio.com
Marlin is used on over 90% of printers worldwide.
Please consider becoming a Patreon below or donate one time with his PayPal link below. TH3D supports the Marlin project through Patreon.
- U1.R1.9b (7/17/2018) – Cleanup, Feature Add, and BugFix (Anet+EZABL)
- Anet Bootscreen Disable with EZABL
- Code Cleanup
- Ender 3 Dual Board Notes Updated
- Added Dual Hotend X Offset Setting Change – Defaults to 18mm
- U1.R1.9a (7/13/2018) – Ender 3 CR-10S Dual Board Support
- Ender 3 Dual Board Support
- Changed ESteps to Manufacturer defaults for certain machines.