- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are images on the site used to record information about how you browse the Site. For more information about these images see here: https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/Web_beacon.html
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages (you can opt out on any email from us)
WHO HAS ACCESS? Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators, Support Reps, and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
PAYMENTS We accept payments through PayPal, Amazon, and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, Amazon, or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Personal information is NEVER sold to any 3rd parties for any reason. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
We collect information about visitors who comment on this site and we use the Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
DATA RETENTION When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CONTACT US For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected], phone at 312.858.8433, or by mail using the details provided below: TH3D Studio LLC P.O. Box 137, Hobart, IN 46342, United States
DATA ERASURE REQUEST If you wish to delete all your data from our system you can request an erasure of all your personal data by contacting us through the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & POLICIES By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.