Terms of Service
This website is operated by TH3D Studio LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TH3D Studio LLC. TH3D Studio LLC offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By using our website, purchasing products, and/or downloading files from us you are agreeing to these Terms of Service. Any current and future products, information, or files added to the site will be bound by these terms. A breach or violation of any of the below terms may result in immediate termination of your Services and/or Warranties.
- You must be over the age of 18 to order products from us.
- You will not use any of our products or information to violate any laws.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you are verbally abusive to our staff, you will be banned from all our services, including (but not limited to) websites, communities, support, and warranty coverage.
- You must know how to use a 3D printer and have a working computer. Issues with your printer and/or computer that prevent you from using one of our products are up to you to resolve.
- It is highly recommended to use a Windows computer for talking to your 3D printer. Mac computers do work but can be more problematic due to the limitations Apple has in their OS. Our technical support reps all use Windows machines.
- You are responsible for making sure your order information (address, name, phone, email, etc.) is correct
- You are responsible for making sure what you order is compatible with your machine. Not sure? Use our Live Chat or Contact Us link before ordering, and our staff will help you.
- Order cancellations are best effort and not guaranteed. Cancellations may be subject to a 5% cancellation charge to cover fees that are NOT refunded to us by the payment processors.
- Once an order leaves us, we have no control over the speed that a shipping carrier gets it to you.
- You are responsible for notifying us or Route+ insurance within 1-2 weeks if your order has not arrived. Failure to notify us of an order not arriving in a timely manner will result in insurance claim denial.
- If you turn off the Route Shipping Protection at checkout we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. If you do not want to take the risk, do not disable the shipping protection.
- All shipping claims are handled by Route Shipping Protection. If you turned this off at checkout, then you may have no coverage if the order is lost, stolen, or damaged (see below).
- Orders with Route shipping protection that are lost, stolen, or damaged will have the option for a refund (minus shipping charges) or reshipment of the entire order at no cost to you (the second order is insured with Route as well).
- All Route+ claims must be filed within the Route+ claim deadlines and within 30 days of the last tracking update. See here for their claim policies.
- If you select USPS First Class for US and International packages AND turn off the Route Shipping Protection there is NO insurance at all on these orders. If a USPS First Class package is lost, stolen, or damage we will not replace the order, leave the Route Shipping Protection on if you do not want to take this risk.
- Non-Route Insured Packages that have carrier insurance (UPS and USPS Priority Mail) are able to have claims open by our support staff if you request it but claims can take 2 weeks or more to complete. Route handles all shipping claims in 1-5 days at most.
- If a price changes, we do not retroactively apply discounts to existing orders. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- We will not provide refunds on shipping charges if a package does not make it there in a certain amount of time, shipping times are estimates, not guarantees.
- If you are missing an item from your order you must contact us within 7 days of delivery through our support desk immediately and provide pictures of the box, packing materials, and all items received.
- The buyer is responsible for any customs fees, import duties, or any other fees charged to them by their country.
- If an order is returned to us for any reason (incorrect address, failure to pay customs charges, etc) you will have the option to receive a refund for the order minus shipping costs or you can pay the shipping costs to have it re-sent after your shipping information is validated. If you do not want to pay to have it re-shipped then we will refund the order minus the shipping costs.
- We do not ship to addresses that are known shipping forwarders.
- Free shipping note – products that are fulfilled by a 3rd party like TH3D “Merch” (shirts, hats, mugs, etc) are not eligible for free shipping and do not count towards your cart total to get free shipping.
- Returns are permitted within 30 days of receiving the order.
- All returns require a return authorization request from our support.
- Returns sent in without prior authorization will not be processed and will become the property of TH3D Studio LLC.
- New returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee; shipping is non-refundable.
- Opened returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee; shipping is non-refundable. Opened returns must be in like-new condition.
- Refunds will only be issued once we receive the product and process the return.
- Returns must be sent back in a BOX. Padded mailers can damage products.
- Inside the box a note with your ticket number and order number must be in the box with the returned items.
- If an item is missing parts or the condition is unsatisfactory (dirty, sticky, physically damaged, etc.), the return will be denied.
- Any purchase of a digital download product is 100% non-refundable.
- If you return part of a bundle, the difference between the discounted bundle price and the full cost will be deducted from the refund of the amount that is being returned for a refund.
- If you received “free shipping,” the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If you use our return system to make a label, that label cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Some items are not eligible for return once used due to the nature of the product. Products in this category include: build sheets, filament, magnetic sheets, bootloader kits.
- Returns are typically processed within 2-5 business days of us collecting them from our PO Box.
- To start a return, click the “Contact Us” link at the top of our website and submit a request through there.
- All warranty lengths are stated on each product page.
- The warranty covers defects in the product.
- If a product is Dead on Arrival (DOA) you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the order.
- If you have a failure of a product, do not remove it from the machine (or modify the installation), and stop using the device. Please take pictures of the product installed, showing all connections and send them to our support team on your ticket. Failure to do this may result in warranty denial.
- Damage to the product from misuse, modification, damage from 3rd party products, failure to follow directions, lack of knowledge, intentional, or accident is not covered under warranty coverage.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs if the product is over 31 days old. we will cover the shipping back to you.
- Inside the box a note with your ticket number and order number must be in the box with the warranty items.
- Warranty shipments are typically processed within 2-5 business days of us collecting them from our PO Box.
- Warranty replacements will be new or refurbished depending on current stock. The remaining warranty coverage will carry over to the replacement.
- In the event that a product is received and found not to be defective you will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with the product and a $20 testing charge may apply. If these costs are not paid within 30 days the item will become our property.
- If a return/replacement is approved by TH3D staff based on the customer being adamant that the product is faulty and it is NOT faulty when we get it back a $20 testing charge may be assessed to cover the time that is wasted.
- Clearance, B-Stock, or Mystery Box products do not come with any included support and are usually sold as-is. Check the individual product page for details on coverages.
- If a replacement fails in the same manner and the cause is due to the machine connected to it no further replacements will be issued as this falls under physical damage as the machine is the cause of the failure.
- To get warranty help click the Contact Us link at the top of our website and submit a request through there.
- All support terms are stated on each product page and is the same length as the warranty on the product.
- Products with TH3D Community Support can get assistance through our communities at Community.TH3DStudio.com.
- All support (if included) is done via our help desk email system. Phone support is available, but it is not included at no charge on any products.
- Support (if included) covers help with the product itself, not your entire 3D printer or computer.
- EZABL, EZBoard, and EZOut – Support covers the machines these products are intended for use with (see the product page for each product) when used with our Unified Firmware
- Included support does not cover tuning or using your 3D printer.
- Included support does not cover setting up printers and products using Marlin standard (aka “Vanilla” Marlin)
- Included support does not cover issues with your personal or company computer.
- To get support click the “Contact Us” link at the top of our website and submit a request through there.
- The issue that was reported between us and you that the part(s) or machine are sent in for will be what is fixed.
- If we notice other issues we will let you know what our findings are along with pricing to fix additional issues outside of the scope of the original work that is to be performed.
- If secondary issue(s) present on the part(s) or machine prevent us from performing the original repair and you decline to have the secondary issue(s) performed we will not be able to perform the repair. You will be responsible for all shipping costs if you want the part(s) or machine back as well as a $50 testing charge.
- If part(s) or machine that are sent in is not worth being repaired you can choose to have it destroyed and no further costs incurred.
- All incoming repairs are recorded for quality assurance.
- If a repair order is not paid within 30 days of receiving the invoice from us the part(s) or machine will become our property.
FRADULENT/FRIVILOUS CHARGEBACKS/DISPUTES & FRAUD
If you open up fraudulent or frivolous chargebacks/disputes you will be banned from all TH3D Studio LLC services. If you are within 30 days of receiving the order you can return your order for a full refund once it is received, complete, and in like-new condition. Banned customers are not eligible for support or warranty services from TH3D Studio LLC.
When fraud is committed against us we will also communicate your details to the authorities, shipping carriers, other businesses, and/or the public.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return/Shipping Policy (Section 4). We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service/product will be corrected.
COUNTERFEITING & CLONING
By purchasing our custom products (EZABL, EZOut, EZBoard, and TH3D products) you agree to not reverse engineer, duplicate, copy, or do anything that would duplicate what we are selling here. If you purchase a product with the intent to copy it for your own gain or someone else’s gain we will cancel your order and deny sales to you. If you get the item and then duplicate it we reserve the right to pursue any and all forms of legal action against you for violating these terms of service.
A fraudulent charge-back (this includes PayPal Disputes) is opening one when the following applies:
- You damaged a product and want a replacement but were denied a warranty exchange due to the damage you caused
- You received the product and are just trying to scam us
- You opted out of shipping insurance and your package was lost, stolen, or damaged
In the event that you open a fraudulent charge-back we will fight the chargeback and you will be placed on a blacklist. You will no longer be eligible for support, warranty coverage, and access to all TH3D services. We will also report this activity to relevant credit reporting agencies as well as your bank or PayPal and law enforcement if needed.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Some third party links may be affiliate links that provide us with a small financial compensation when purchased through that link but does not affect the price you pay. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall TH3D Studio LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TH3D Studio LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
REWARDS POINTS PROGRAM (AKA BENCHIES/BENCHY)
Benchies (rewards points) have NO cash value. Benchies are only available for earning and redemption on web orders only. Benchies can be redeemed for discounts off orders at any time once a minimum amount is reached. The minimum amount that is required to redeem a discount can vary based on current promotions that are being run at the time of purchase. Benchies can only be applied to your order if you have an active TH3D account and are logged in to that account when you place your order. We will not apply benchies to your order if you forget to log in and/or did not create an account. This program is offered as a fun thing to reward our customers but we cannot spend time retroactively applying benchies to accounts should you forget to log in or did not create an account.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.