- Geared Extruder
- Based on E3D Titan Open Source Design under GPL V3
- Parts List
- 3x Allen Keys for Assembly
- 1x 1.75mm Bowden Adapter – Included FREE (Compare to E3D @ $15+)
- 1x Polycarbonate Lid
- 1x 1.75mm White Filament Guide
- 1x Main Housing (ABS Plastic)
- 1x Universal Mount (ABS Plastic)
- 1x Steel Shaft Gear
- 1x Steel hobbed gear
- 1x Tension arm
- 3x Bearings (2 for hobbed gear, 1 in filament arm)
- 1x PTFE for filament arm
- 1x M4 x 9mm Plastic Covered Metal Thumbscrew – Included FREE (Compare to E3D @ $5)
- 1x M4 x 9mm Screw (For use in place of thumbscrew)
- 1x M3 x 8mm (Screw under fitting)
- 1x M3 x 25mm (Screw for Cover)
- 3x M3 x 30mm (Screws for attaching to motor)
- 3x M3 x 35mm (Screws for attaching to motor, extended)
- Works with Stock Stepper Motor and stock boards
- Firmware update or flipping motor wiring around required
- Supported in the TH3D Unified Firmware Pack
- This is for 1.75mm Filament ONLY
Tension Adjustment Note
The included mount is provided by our supplier. We include it since it is provided to us. See below for machine specific mounts.
For firmware enable the Titan Extruder option in the TH3D Unified Firmware.
If you are using your own firmware invert the E direction and we recommend starting with 463 steps/mm and stick with 1/16 stepping on the driver if you have a selectable driver (double the steps/mm if using a 0.9 degree motor, stock printer motors are 1.8 degree).
- CR-10/CR-10S/CR-20/Ender 2/Ender 3/Tornado
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
This is NOT an E3D product. This is based on their open source design. Compatible with all “Titan” style mounts. Assembles like any Titan Extruder.