50mm Sealed Bearing Fan (12V) – Quiet (30dBA)
- Direct replacement for internal control box fan
- Quieter than stock fans and MUCH longer life
- Uses a sealed mag-lev bearing from Sunon/CUI
- Solder-free connectors included
- Tech specs are below
- CR-10 and CR-10S – ALL Sizes
- Internal Control Box Fan
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- Airflow: 13.8 CFM (0.386m³/min)
- Static Pressure: 0.150 in H2O (37.3 Pa)
- Noise: 30 dB(A)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Bearing Type: Sunon Vapo-Bearing™ or CUI OmniCOOL – Sealed MagLev Bearings
- CUI OmniCOOL bearings are the same as Sunon Vapo-Bearings
- Size: 50x50x10MM
- RPM: 5500
- Wire Length: 6″
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
- See picture below for how to use. Use WIDE pliers and apply equal force.
- Make sure wires are straight and centered in the connector before squeezing.
- Included Support: TH3D Community Support
- Warranty: 90 Days