Why would you want this product?
If your stock layer fan died on your machine and you want to keep the same cooling setup this is a direct replacement for the printers listed below.
This may also fit other machines so if you contact us via our Live Chat or email with pictures of your existing fan we can let you know!
- CR-10, CR-10S (Standard, Mini, S4, S5)
- Layer Fan
- Ender 2
- Addon Layer Fan (Fits OEM Bolt Holes)
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- 4010 Blower Fan – 12V
- Great for Layer Fan Use – Direct Replacement for Stock Blower Fan
- 12V up to 0.08A power Draw
- Noise: 26-36 dBa
- RPM: 7000
- Dual Ball Bearing Design
- Air Flow: 5.2CFM
- 3″ Red/Black Power Lead with 2 Pin JST Plug
- 90 Day Warranty
- Wire Length: 5″
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
Quick Connectors Information
Please read our documentation on using the included UY connectors here: How to use our Fan Quick Connectors (UY Style)
DIY Part Fitment/Installation/Wiring
This is a universal DIY 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer, but you must know what you are doing.
Our technical support does not cover selecting/designing/assisting in firmware setup and/or 3d models to install this part on your printer. If purchased as part of a kit from TH3D for a particular printer, then it will be covered under the kit when using our firmware package.
Electrical replacement parts usually will require you to splice wires into your existing ones for the part you are replacing (soldering and heat shrinking wire splices is recommended for proper connection).
Some of our universal electrical parts come with bare wire ends or plugs on them. These ends may or may not directly plug into your 3D printer. If they do not, you will need to splice the wires into the existing ones on your 3D printer.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
vipergtsrrt10 (verified owner) –
this fan is amazing… im not very good with electronics but installing this fan in my cr10s s5 a breeze… i have bought another fan for my cr10s to change them as well…they truly are much better then the stock fan i had and the defiantly made a difference in helpping my layers cool.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Based on the description this has a 2-pin connector attached and 2 crimp terminals separately. There is no connector in the photo, so I just wanted to double check, does this come with a 2-pin connector?
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Tim Hoogland –
Our current stock has the 2 pin connectors on the ends of the wires. Most people remove them as they are attaching to longer, stock wires on their machine.