- Universal – This works with any 12V printer when you use a hotend mount that supports a 5015 Layer Fan.
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers do not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- 5015 Blower Fan
- Great for Layer Fan Use
- New V2 Fans work without capacitors or the “FAN_FIX” option in firmware
- 12V up to 0.15A power Draw
- DUAL Ball Bearing for 50K+ Hours of runtime
- CFM Rating: 5.5 CFM
- RPM: 6100 RPM
- Noise: 39dBA Noise
- Static Pressure: 1.22 In H2O
- 3″ Red/Black Power Lead with 2 Pin JST Plug
- 90 Day Warranty
- Wire Length: 3″
This is a universal 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer (check your printer voltage and part voltage) with the correct mount for your specific machine. Thingiverse is a wonderful place to locate mounts and we also have printed parts in our shop for some universal parts.
It is up to you to determine and select a mount for your specific printer model (or design one) to install this part on your machine and wire it up to your machine (if applicable). You are welcome to Contact Us for recommendations for your particular printer model for mounting options that are available online if searching yourself does not yield any results.