*Creality printers that are known to NOT work with the MK8 size are:
- CR-10S Pro V1/V2
- There may be others, if you are not sure, contact us BEFORE purchase with a picture of your stock nozzle.
Made from a high temp copper alloy (max temp is 500C) & Plated with our Tough Plating for wear resistance and a smooth filament flow. Print at higher speeds due to up to 3X the heat transfer of brass nozzles and over 6X the heat transfer of steel nozzles.
Tested in-house to stand up to the toughest abrasive filaments like Carbon Fiber and Glow in the Dark. These nozzles conduct heat so well that it is recommended to lower your normal printer temperature by 10C. 60-degree internal nozzle angle for optimal filament flow
Each quantity is for ONE nozzle. Nozzle Appearance may vary from picture. Plating and copper core are all the same between nozzle designs.
- These nozzles are copper which means they are softer than brass or steel nozzles.
- Do NOT over-tighten them when installing them
- Apply as much pressure when tightening as you can with ONE finger
- Heat the hotend to 240C when removing and installing nozzles.