24V 350W PSU Replacement/Upgrade – Genuine MeanWell
- UL Certified
- VERY Low Ripple
- High Reliability
- GENUINE Mean Well PSU
- Optional cover to use stock AC Receptacle available below
- STL Download below for those that want to print on their own
Tested in multiple different models of our in house machines for months. Reduces issues with EZABL and other bed leveling kits due to power ripple and grounding. More reliability than the stock printer PSU.
Guaranteed to work with the Following Printers:
- Ender 3/4/5
- Only works with the Ender 5 (and pro), NOT the plus.
- If you have the 5 Plus you want the 450W PSU we carry.
- Geeetech A10
- May fit other models. Contact us with a picture of your PSU to verify fitment.
- Most stock PSUs will list 24V 15A on them. This will replace most of those.
- Printed cover available as an addon above.
We get these from trusted US part suppliers so we know they are 100% genuine Mean Well power supplies. CHECK POWER SWITCH (see pictures) BEFORE INSTALLING. SET TO YOUR COUNTRY VOLTAGE (115 for US/Canada – 230 for Most other places)
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty