- Recommend temp range 0-275C
- Made from 100% Virgin PTFE, no re-grind, with high temp additives.
- Print high temp materials with your stock hotend or replace your bowden tubing for smoother and more accurate filament guiding.
- Made from high quality PTFE with additives for low friction and heat resistance
- Internal Diameter of 1.9mm (± 0.05mm), Outer Diameter is 4.0mm.
- Lower Friction than Standard PTFE Tubing
- Lower retraction needed due to less play in the filament path
- Each quantity is 1 meter of tubing
- PTFE Cutter Sold Here: PTFE Cutter Tool
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
In general using PTFE above 260C can cause “off-gassing” that can be harmful to small animals and birds, temps above 275C may shorten the life of our tubing. If you are using this in the melt zone on your printer please read the following guide on PTFE safety precautions (applies to ALL PTFE tubing, not just ours): PTFE Safety Precautions – ALL PTFE & ToughTube