Printed and designed in the USA by TH3D Studio with COEX ABS – Made in the USA. Printed with 50% infill, 3 outer walls, and 0.2mm layer height. Tested up to 100C bed temps to not warp or deform.
- Unscrew the thumbscrews on all 4 bed corners.
- Lift the bed off the Y carriage and remove the springs.
- Slide the solid bed mounts on the screws with the side that has the larger hole towards the bed.
- Put the bed back on the Y carriage and align the screws to go back through the Y carriage
- Reinstall the thumbscrews and tighten down.
- If you have BLUE loctite, apply that to the screw ends before putting the thumbscrews back on to prevent them from ever unscrewing due to printer vibrations.
To see how to remove the bed you can see AnyCubic official bed replacement video: ANYCUBIC Chiron — How to Replace the Heatbed – YouTube
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.