Mager 25A AC/DC SSR for AC Heated Bed
- Control your AC bed with a SSR just like your stock bed!
- Upgrade the low quality Tornado SSR to eliminate interference with ABL sensors
- Direct replacement for Tornado SSR
- 100% Compatible with our EZABL kit – Tested to work
- Handles up to 25A AC Current
- Can be operated on 3-32V DC
- Works with a Raspberry Pi GPIO – Tested to work by TH3D
- Comes with safety cover for SSR
- Genuine Mager SSR – NOT a cheap knock-off
Out of stock
Note – It is HIGHLY recommended to use a fuse or breaker on the line input to prevent shorts if they occur. Also use the ground wire to ground the frame of the printer. Crimp terminals should be used to connect the wires to the SSR.
|Load Voltage (Output Voltage)||24-480VAC|
|Control Voltage (Input Voltage)||3-32VDC|
|Control Current||DC 3-25mA|
|OFF Leakage Current||≤2mA|
|Ambient Temperature||-30 to 80 C deg|
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty