Printer Compatibility Notes
- TEVO Tornado – Upgrade the low quality Tornado SSR to eliminate interference with ABL sensors
- Direct replacement for Tornado SSR
- CR-10S Pro/MAX – This does NOT work with the CR-10S Pro or CR-10S MAX, these printers use a DC SSR
|Load Voltage (Output Voltage)||24-480VAC|
|Control Voltage (Input Voltage)||3-32VDC|
|Control Current||DC 3-25mA|
|OFF Leakage Current||≤2mA|
|Ambient Temperature||-30 to 80 C deg|
While we have awesome suppliers we always check that what we’re getting is correct. Below are pictures from our teardown of these SSRs. Inside is a JST24A Triac (datasheet) rated for 25A. Unlike other sellers out there we make sure we are getting you correct and safe products, especially on parts that handle mains voltage that can be fatal if not correctly used.
Appearance Change Note: There are 2 versions of the Mager SSR that we carry. Both are the same specs but Mager has updated their housing to a new design in late 2019. Wiring is the same for both versions.
Full Wiring Diagram using 15A Breaker for extra safety
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty