Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice™!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice™ Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® TIA‑568‑C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Monoprice™, FLEXboot™, and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
UL® and the UL logo are registered trademarks of UL LLC.
NEC® and National Electrical Code® are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association.